about I profile
workbench 21 is an interdisciplinary and research based architecture and design platform located in munich. the office was founded in 2011 by nadine zinser-junghanns. matthias junghanns supports workbench 21 as associated consultant.
workbench 21 operates at the interface of architecture, furniture and transportation design. we try to combine aesthetic design with new
construction methods and materials in an interdisciplinary approach.
workbench 21 offers an versatile platform for exploration, discussion and creation due to our diverse backgrounds in architecture and design.
the experimental work at the university both with students and in research as well as the cooperation with other de-sign disciplines are one of the driving forces of our studio.
architecture + design
studio by prof. dr.
d 80634 muenchen
+49 0179 7737335
vita prof. dr. nadine zinser-junghanns
free architect I professor at gestaltung I CIAD
founder of workbench 21
• professorship I gestaltung I CIAD I TH Köln I d
• teaching assistant I institute for emerging technologies I tu munich I d
• foundation of workbench21
• phd ´architecture + transportation design´ in cooperation with bmw
• teaching assistant I institute for architecture + product design I tu munich I d
• junior architect I alfredo arribas I daniel modol I olga subiros I barcelona I e
• diploma architecture I tu stuttgart I d
• internship I mgt architects I sydney I au
• scholarship I academia di architettura I mendrisio I ch
• studies in architecture I tu stuttgart I d
vita matthias junghanns
industrial designer I automotive designer
associated consultant of workbench 21
• bmw group design I munich
• bmw group designworksusa I munich I d
• master of transportation design I hfg pforzheim I d
• volkswagen design I wolfsburg I d
• fuore design I barcelona I e
• mazda design I hiroshima I j
• diploma industrial design I hfg karlsruhe I d
• schweizer&junghanns design consulting I stuttgart I d
• hannes wettstein design I zürich I ch
• munich neumeister design I munich I d